Theatrical phenomenon Blue Man Group will make its long-awaited return to Chicago’s Briar Street Theatre Wednesday, August 18. Tickets for Blue Man Group Chicago are on sale now. A dynamic combination of art, music, comedy and technology, Blue Man Group encourages audiences to reconnect with their inner (and outer) child in order to see the world through a new perspective.
“For more than 20 years, Blue Man Group has established itself as one of the top entertainment destinations in Chicago,” said Mary Grisolano, Managing Director of Blue Man Group. “We are absolutely thrilled to return to the stage and welcome new and returning audiences to the Briar Street Theatre.”
Blue Man Group originally debuted at the Briar Street Theatre in Chicago’s Lakeview neighborhood in 1997. Three bald and blue men explore today’s cultural norms with wonder, poking fun at the audience’s collective quirks and reminding them how much they all have in common. The show is continually refreshed with new music, stories, custom instruments and state-of-the-art technology.
Blue Man Group Ticket Information
Blue Man Group Chicago tickets are on sale now. Ticket prices range from $49 – $89. Tickets can be purchased by visiting www.blueman.com. A full show schedule and pricing can also be found at www.blueman.com.
Special rates are available for groups of 10 or more, varying from $57 – $70 per person. For groups of 10 or more, email email@example.com to request information.
2021 Performance Schedule:
- Wednesday, August 18 at 8 p.m.
- Thursday, August 19 at 8 p.m.
- Friday, August 20 at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, August 21 at 5 and 8 p.m.
- Sunday, August 22 at 2 and 5 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 24 at 8 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 25 at 8 p.m.
- Thursday, August 26 at 8 p.m.
- Friday, August 27 at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, August 28 at 5 and 8 p.m.
- Sunday, August 29 at 2 and 5 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 1 at 8 p.m.
- Thursday, September 2 at 8 p.m.
- Friday, September 3 at 5 and 8 p.m.
- Saturday, September 4 at 5 and 8 p.m.
- Sunday, September 5 at 5 and 8 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 8 at 8 p.m.
- Thursday, September 9 at 8 p.m.
- Friday, September 10 at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, September 11 at 5 and 8 p.m.
- Sunday, September 12 at 2 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 15 at 8 p.m.
- Thursday, September 16 at 8 p.m.
- Friday, September 17 at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, September 18 at 5 and 8 p.m.
- Sunday, September 19 at 2 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 22 at 8 p.m.
- Thursday, September 23 at 8 p.m.
- Friday, September 24 at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, September 25 at 5 and 8 p.m.
- Sunday, September 26 at 2 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 29 at 8 p.m.
- Thursday, September 30 at 8 p.m.
- Friday, October 1 at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, October 2 at 5 and 8 p.m.
- Sunday, October 3 at 2 p.m.
Additional fall and holiday performances will be announced at a later date.
About Blue Man Group
Blue Man Group is a global entertainment phenomenon, known for its award-winning theatrical productions, iconic characters and multiple creative explorations. Blue Man Group performances are euphoric celebrations of human connection through art, music, comedy and non-verbal communication. Since debuting at New York’s Astor Place Theatre in 1991, the live show has expanded to additional domestic residencies in Boston, Chicago, and Las Vegas, an international residency in Berlin, and multiple North American and World tours, reaching more than 35 million people worldwide. Blue Man Group is universally appealing to a broad range of age groups and cultural backgrounds, and continually injected with new music, fresh stories, custom instruments and sensory stimulating graphics. Blue Man Group is owned and operated by Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group. For more information, please visit www.blueman.com.