Jim Hubbard, SCORE volunteer, attorney and HR professional will cover the process & strategies for effectively attracting and retaining employees for your business. What with a very tight labor force availability and challenges exist to hiring and retaining employees, this is a workshop you don't want to miss!
This workshop will be covering the following topics.
• Who You Should Hire, and the Steps to Take Before You Hire
• Interviewing for Success
• Know the essential criteria for the position
• What You Expect from the Employee, and How to Get it!
• How to Train and Retain the Right Employees
• Critical Communication and Documentation of Performance
When: Wednesday, January 19, 2022 from 8:00 AM to 9:30 AM CST
Where: Greater Valpo Chamber of Commerce
162 W. Lincolnway
Valparaiso, IN 46383
There is a $10 Fee for this workshop and you will be transferred to the Valpo Chamber of Commerce website to register. Coffee will be served.
We look forward to seeing you at the workshop!