Attention Hospice Hustle Cyclists! Registration Open! Sign Up Today!
- Sunday, September 12, 2021
- Event Co-Chairs, Bill Hasse and Gus Galante, M.D.
- 25, 50, 75 & 100 mile cycling event
- Beginning and ending at the Lake County Fairgrounds, Crown Point
Special thanks to the Trek Joyriders for sponsoring our family-friendly 15 mile trail-ride!
- $35 pre-registered cyclists
- $40 walk-in registration
- Online registration is now open! Will close at Thursday, September 9 at 11:59 p.m.
Help us keep this special event safe and socially distanced!
We ask that riders pre-register and pick up their registration packet at Trek Bicycle Schererville.
- Trek Bicycle Schererville
- 651 US-30, Schererville, IN 46375
- Available Friday, Sept. 10, 4-7 p.m.
- and Saturday, Sept. 11, 12-4 pm.
- In lieu of a pancake breakfast, grab and go options will be available!
- Masks are required inside the Fine Arts Building.
Sign up today and support Hospice of the Calumet Area.
Hospice of the Calumet Area | Website